Meet The LX Medical Team
AUNDRIA RIGGEN, PA-C
Aundria Riggen has been working as an advanced practice provider for nearly 10 years. For over 6 years she has been a leader in urgent/acute care medicine. She is dedicated to her patients and is very involved in teaching the next generation of medical providers. She was recently awarded “Preceptor of the Year” by St. Catherine’s University. She also spent 3-years in orthopedic surgery and is highly trained in medical procedures, joint injections, and musculoskeletal issues.
Aundria also believes feeling great goes hand-in-hand with looking your best. She is fully certified in BOTOX and Dermal fillers. She is dedicated to staying up-to-date in all things related to health, beauty and wellness.
A mother of three, she understands just how frustrating the healthcare system can be, both for herself and her kids, to get fast, reliable, and quality medical care. She’s finally doing something about it through co-founding LX Medical alongside her husband.
JAMES RIGGEN, PA-C
James Riggen has been an advanced practice provider for 10 years, 8 of which has been dedicated to emergency medicine. From Level-1 trauma centers to rural critical hospitals, he has experienced the full spectrum of acute care medicine. He strives to give the highest level of medical care alongside a top notch bedside experience. James worked for 18-months in pediatric neurology, and 18-months in general surgery, as well.
Outside of the specialty of emergency medicine, James has thoroughly enjoyed applying his original undergraduate degree in Nutrition and Food Sciences to IV Therapy and all its benefits from faster recovery from acute illness, to day-to-day peak performance and anti-aging.
Becky Orpen, RN, PHN
Over 12 years of nursing experience in a variety of fields including: ICU, school nursing, mental health, and public health. As a nurse, she:
- Creates individualized care plans
- Performs skilled nursing care such as IV therapy, injections and monitoring of vitals
- Conducts health exams
- Provides education to patients
- Coordinates care with other healthcare professionals
She encourages her patients to make healthy choices in all aspects of their lives from exercise and nutrition, to being aware of ways they can prevent or reduce the severity of common illnesses. Outside of work she enjoys cooking and exploring MN parks and trails with her two young children, husband and labradoodle.
ERIC STEUCK, CRNA
Eric is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist at a Level 1 trauma hospital. Prior to this, he had 8 years of RN experience including cardiac/neurology ICU. He received the top award for excellence in clinical practice anesthesia school. He is lead of the pediatric anesthesia team, and a member of the cardiac anesthesia team.
PAUL ALLEGRA, MD
Paul is a board certified emergency medicine physician. He has played the role of medical director for several hospital systems, and sits on the medical board of directors for the American College of Emergency Physicians. Other highlights/associations: International Federation of Emergency Medicine. Board Member, American College of Emergency Physicians. Is a Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians.
Director of Operations
- Drive excellence in business, staffing, and financial operations of LXM through managing workflows, budgets, scheduling, and other items as needed
- Monitor and optimize technological systems to ensure proper communication and workflow
- Regularly communicate in both verbal and written formats with team members and leadership
Certified Nurse Practitioner.
She has several years of experience as an NP with specialized training in emergency medicine as well as pediatrics. She graduated from George Washington University with a degree in Family Medicine. Prior to this she worked as an RN in the highly technical fields of pediatric ICUs as well as Emergency Departments. She spent time as a travel RN gaining experience in several acute care hospitals in both large cities as well as rural communities across the United States. She enjoys providing care across the lifespan and understands the importance of creating relationships with patient’s to ensure unique care plans which encompass patient’s beliefs, education and health promotion; this is the main reason she is so excited to be working with LX Medical. Above all she values patient outcomes and patient experience.As a mother of two she understands the need for prompt and accurate medical diagnosis and treatment plans. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with family, being outdoors, fishing, music, yoga and cooking.
The LX Medical Advisory Board
ADAM QUINN, MD
Medical Advisory Board
Adam is a fellowship trained family practice physician with a Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine. He strongly believes in the practical approach to medicine, patient education, preventative strategies, and continuing to move healthcare forward in new and innovative ways.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- CAQ in Sports Medicine including concussion care, injuries, wellness, prevention, diagnostics, and non-surgical management
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Robert Ganz, MD.
Mark Lobanoff, MD
Dr. Lobanoff is considered by many to be one of the top LASIK surgeons in the United States. Patients have traveled from 30 states, 13 countries and three continents to have their LASIK surgery performed by Dr. Lobanoff.
More recently, Dr. Lobanoff has become a world-renowned expert in the newest form of LASIK; Alcon’s Contoura topographic-guided LASIK. He has lectured on this new technology across the United States and Europe. Surgeons from across the U.S. travel to Minnesota to learn Dr. Lobanoff’s techniques first hand. He is currently involved in 3 research trials on Contoura and is developing software to make the surgery even more effective.
Andrew Barta, PA-C
Andrew joined MNGI Digestive Health (previously Minnesota Gastroenterology) in 2010.
He is a member of the American Academy of Physician assistants, the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants, and the Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants.
Diagnosis and treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and Esophageal Disorders
Daisy-Scarlett MacCallum, MD
Dr. MacCallum is a Medical Orthopedics Specialist
- Residency in Family Medicine, Atlanta Medical Center 2015
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine, Boston Medical Center 2016
- Medical School, Jagiellonian University School of Medicine Poland 2010
- Am Bd of Family Medicine
- Am Bd of Family Medicine-Sports Medicine
Dr. Norberto Schechtmann
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
- Board certified interventional cardiologist
- Board certified in cardiovascular diseases
- Ex chief staff holmes regional medical center , melbourne, 2008-2012
- USA trained , UCSF . New York
- U Connecticut cardiology fellowship
- San Francisco heart institute interventional fellowship
- Currently steward medical group melbourne
- Structural heart disease, Including Tvar pfo closure
- Watchman devices
Trevor Harting, MPT
- Founder of Select Therapy
- Bachelor’s in Exercise Physiology from the University of Minnesota and a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from the College of St. Scholastica.
- In addition to sports medicine, Trevor specializes in chronic pain, headaches, and orthopedic surgeries and is trained in osteopathic physical therapy, mobilizations, manual therapy, and myofascial release.