LX Medical has partnered with the MN Department of Health, and Eli Lilly, to offer Bamlanivimab – monoclonal neutralizing antibodies – to COVID 19 positive patients across the Twin Cities, in the comfort of their home.
Please read information below, then submit the physician referral form to receive the Bamlanivimab infusion. This infusion REQUIRES a patient to have a visit with a medical provider (either through LX Medical, or their own medical team), and a positive COVID-19 test to be considered for the “Lilly” infusion.
If you are a physician looking for a Bamlanivimab infusion (also known as the “Lilly” infusion) for your patient, read the information below carefully and submit the referral form for our team’s review. If approved, we will notify you via email and proceed with scheduling.
- Our service area for in-home infusions is the West Metro and surrounding suburbs. There are additional service fees for in-home appointments outside our normal service area.
- The service fee for the Lilly infusion is $350. HSA/FSA can be applied. Otherwise we DO require payment at the time of the infusion. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.
- We will supply an insurance reimbursement form for our in-home service fee. Insurance companies view LX Medical as out-of-network, however, the state department has informed us that all major state and federal insurance programs are reimbursing at least a portion of the Bamlanivimab infusion while it holds its FDA EUA status.
- Our providers will take vitals and monitor the patient during the 60-minute infusion. If the patient would like a formal medical evaluation from our team, they will have to indicate that to our team prior to infusion, and there will be a standard medical evaluation fee of $175, plus additional treatment/diagnostics.
- Please pre-screen your patient with the State Departments inclusion criteria found here https://www.health.state.mn.
- Please inform your patient of the risks and benefits of this infusion prior to referral, and inform them of our costs and reimbursement policies.
- If you would like to proceed, fill out the referral form below and one of our team members will reach out to you via email to confirm the appointment and schedule your patient as quickly as possible.