Join the LX Medical Team
We are currently looking for licensed medical professionals to join the LX team.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities we have available, please fill out the form to the right and we will be in touch with you shortly. You can also see a current list of open opportunities below.
About LX Medical
LX Medical is revolutionizing the house call, and looking for a few exceptional team members to join us on this mission. Started in 2019, LX Medical began seeing patients in their home, using state of the art diagnostic techniques, and focusing on providing the most streamlined urgent care, proactive wellness techniques and treatments, and offering maximally customized plans to keep our clients in their best health. Most importantly, we wanted to bring our values into our passion for helping people get well, and stay healthy. Our practice struck a chord, and we’re now growing our team of service providers.
Join our team of expert medical providers, and help us to build a better, values driven, kind of healthcare system.
About the Role:
LX Medical is looking to hire independent contractor (1099) Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners to help our highly motivated team to revolutionize the house call. This is a huge opportunity to practice autonomously, create your own schedule, and to be involved in building a different type of healthcare system. We strive to improve people’s access to medicine, improve people’s quality of care, and deliver concierge-quality medicine.
We are seeking the best of the best medical providers to join our team in our on demand urgent care practice. This entails accepting the appointments as they are submitted, driving to the patient’s house or office, and delivering the medical care they need. And, it also entails so much more. The LX Medical experience is rooted in a great patient and provider relationship. As we refine our offering and expand across the Twin Cities area, we are eager to find utility players – people who are as talented at evaluating a child with fever as they are at a complicated adult laceration, and delighted to do both. We want providers who enjoy interactions with patients including patient education.
Additionally, because this is a client facing role you will be:
Taking and recording vital signs, performing medical history and physical exam, starting and maintaining an IV and performing your own blood draw as needed, performing diagnostic testing, splinting/laceration repair, and administering medications (by mouth, intravenous, intramuscular).
Because LX Medical delivers only the best experiences – we are unwavering in our selecting of the best medical team. This means that you:
- Have over 6-years of experience in your field
- Have exceptional communication skills – both written, and verbal
- Observe best practices in sanitation and sterilization before, during and after each patient visit
- High attention to detail – both in treating patients as well as maintaining medical records
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Authorize prescription information to pharmacies
- Have a broad set of applicable urgent care skills and feel comfortable in autonomy.
- Perform routine laboratory tests and sample analysis.
- Collect blood samples and perform POC screening labs.
- insertion/maintain IVs.
- Emergency Medicine experience a plus, but otherwise comfortable with being able to triage what’s appropriate for in-home urgent care vs needing a higher level of care.
- Are highly empathetic
- Must have a clean driving record and pass the LX Medical background checks.