Employee Health Pilot Program
There hasn’t been enough innovation in employee health benefits – LX Medical aims to change that. We are bringing our concierge quality health, medical, and wellness care to the employee health space. Our core team, made up of physicians, PAs, NPs, and RNs, have put together a one-of-a-kind program. We offer premium healthcare access and delivery for prices that make sense.
Benefits to your company:
- Offering employees (and their spouses at no additional cost) an affordable, one-of-a-kind, health, wellness, and medical care benefit regardless of race, socioeconomic status, or underlying health problems.
- Happier, healthier employees. Less sick days and fewer employees sick at work. Less workplace transmission of illnesses.
- Free access to our core management team for issues surrounding workplace safety, infection control, and other health/wellness related issues.
- Better employee/corporate level retention.
- Preventing unnecessary employee ER visits and hospitalizations.
- Having access to expert healthcare navigators. Our team is best-in-class, experienced, and know how to get the most out of both traditional and non-traditional healthcare systems.
LX Medical Advantages:
- Best-in-class providers and nurses.
- Same day visits, as needed.
- Advanced in-home diagnostics including strep, flu, and covid testing, viral panels, and non-emergent labs.
- Our partnership with CDI allows us access to all imaging types: MRI, ultrasound, CT, and XRay. All imaging goes through pre-existing in-network insurance plans.
- Technology that allows your employees maximally convenient access.
- Access to our growing network of specialists as needed including mental health, cardiology, dietician, ENT, dermatology, ophthalmology, GI, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, neonatology, non-surgical orthopedics, and rheumatology. Depending on your chosen plan, these consults range from $200 per consult to completely free.
Our members include some of Minnesota’s elite executives. They chose LX Medical and have stayed with LX Medical for a reason. We are now bringing this level of care to all your company’s employees.
Our services can be applied to HSA/FSA type accounts, and the membership fees can be paid for by the company as a pre-tax health benefit. LX Medical is seen as an “out-of-network” medical clinic, and we can provide insurance reimbursement forms to be sent to any insurance carrier, and can be applied to out-of-network health benefit policies, as well.
Tier 3- A La Carte
- All services paid for by company as utilized.
- Membership level priority.
- No travel fee for in-home calls.
- TeleMedicine $69.
- Annual Physical $300.
- Executive Physical $2000.
- Specialty MD Telehealth Consults $200/hr.
Tier 2 – Best All Around Value
- Free Unlimited TeleMedicine: primary care, urgent care, specialty consults, and mental health.
- Membership level priority.
- No travel fees.
- Nurse-only house calls for free diagnostics, labs and vitals – $50 copay.
- Physician house calls: $300 flat fee.
Tier 1 – Premium Package
Includes Tier 2 Package Plus:
- 6 am – 11 pm, 7 days a week, immediate access texting with our team – our current members heavily utilize this feature!
- Annual Upgraded Health Optimization
- Quarterly Check-ins
- 1 Free Urgent Care Visit
- Access to specialists